We’re looking for a person with true passion for the DevOps culture to expand our Cloud team.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
You will participate in all life cycle phases of projects by performing the following tasks:
- DevOps Culture: log management, monitoring, task automation, etc.
- You will apply your knowledge of architecture and Docker container orchestrators: Kubernetes, Swarm ...
- You will work with Cloud environments: IBM Bluemix, Azure, Amazon ...
- You will apply your knowledge of continuous integration systems: Jenkins + Git, Sonarqube, Nexus ...
WHAT WE OFFER
- Office in the best possible location. Near Barcelona Beach and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower the people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible hours and Teleworking options.
- Intensive working day on Friday and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge. We have the platform Udemy Business for all workers.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
Medical and dental insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- At Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Great working atmosphere!
- Knowledge of applications and systems architecture.
- Experience with Docker containers: Kubernetes, Swarm ...
- Experience with Cloud environments: IBM Bluemix, Azure, Amazon ....
- Experience in continuous integration systems: Jenkins + Git, ...
- DevOps "Culture": log management, monitoring, task automation, etc.