We're looking for a Java Programmer Analyst to participate in the most leading projects in Madrid.
In Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design, analyse and software development following the required quality levels and following the own development methods of Opentrends.
- Participate in the quality assurance of the project In the development and testing stage in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- Your role will depend on the project manager of the project that you participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Great working atmosphere!
- Over 3 years of experience in:
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Framework 3 or 4
- BBDD Oracle and/or ElasticSearch
- XML and XSL
- Version Control GIT
- Knowledge in APX architecture