We're looking for a Junior iOS Developer to participate in the most leading projects in Barcelona.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design analyze and develop software following the quality standards and development methodology of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- You will rely upon the project manager of each one you will participate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Office in the best possible location. Near Barcelona beach and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower the people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible hours and Teleworking options.
- Intensive working day on Friday and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge. We have the platform * Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all workers.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transportation Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
You need to be an analytical, organized, communicative and collaborative person.
You love Apple and the WWDC are sacred for you!
You want to work in a young, pleasant and respectful environment and have motivation for innovation projects.
English: oral and written comprehension.
- About 1 year of experience in the field.
- Swift (3 / 4).
Management of APPS in the Apple Store.
Design Patterns (MVC, MVVM).
- Cocoapods (Alamofire, Cocoalumberjack, etc.).