We're looking for a Kotlin Tech Lead to participate in the most leading projects in Barcelona.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design analyze and develop software following the quality standards and development methodology of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- You will rely upon the project manager of each one you will participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Our office in the best possible location. Near the beach of Barcelona and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- 4+ years experience in Android Development
- Experience in the design of apps
- Experience in Kotlin Development
- Experience in continuous integration systems: Jenkins
- Android SDK
- Unit Testing
- Experience in Team Management and task sharing
- Clean Architecture
- Design Patterns
- Dagger 2