We’re looking for a talented Mobile Programmer Analyst to participate with new ideas in projects with high technological value.
In Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design, analyse and software development following the required quality levels and following the own development methods of Opentrends.
- Participate in the quality assurance of the project In the development and testing stage in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- Your role will depend on the project manager of the project that you participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Great working atmosphere!
- In Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Solid knowledge and experience in natives components Android and Ios.
- Solid knowledge in Git
- Solid knowledge in PHP
- Knowledge in HTML5,CSS3
- Over 1 year of experience in Ionic and Angular
- Design patterns: MVC/MVP/MVVM
- Use of services: REST/JSON
- Have worked with Backbone
- QA best practices
- Agile methodology
- Jira & Confluence