If you consider yourself an expert and an Apple fan, we are looking for you. At Opentrends we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our development teams. We identify with the courage, effort, creativity and enthusiasm for the tencology.
You will participate in an innovative long-term project for the automotive sector (connected-car). You will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, in an open, collaborative and participatory environment. Together you can lead the app of the cars of the future.
- At Opentrends we understand the world as the connection of design, strategy and technology to produce impressive results. We are a company with international projection, located in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
What will you do?
- Design, Analysis and Development of software following the required quality levels and with the development methods of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the Quality Assurance of the project in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- It will depend on the project manager of each of the projects in which he participates.
What we offer?
- Office in the best possible location. Very close to the beaches of Barcelona and ideal to come by car.
- Stability and labor projection. We value people and we want you to be able to grow with us.
- Time flexibility and possibility of tele-work.
- Intensive day: what better than enjoying free time with intensive days every Friday of the year and the months of July and August.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand knowledge.
- We have Udemy Business platform, subsidized by Opentrends and for all workers.
- Flexible Compensation Plan:
- Transportation Ticket
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Nursery Ticket.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Seasonal fruit at the office.
- Team Building! Meet your colleagues at the activities we organize periodically: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- The best possible work environment!
What do we expect from you?
That you be analytical and organized.
- That you are communicative, collaborative and participatory (you will work as a team).
- That you love Apple, you do not miss a conference!
- That you want to work in a young, pleasant and respectful environment.
- That you have motivation for innovation projects
- That you know how to work in different environments and projects.
- English: oral and written comprehension.
- +3 years experience as developer-engineer / freelance.
- Swift (3 / 4).
- Core data.
- Design Paterns (MVC, MVVM).
- Cocoapods libraries (Alamofire, Cocoalumberjack, etc.).
Managing APPS in Apple Store.