Explore and analyze your data using the power of search
Elastic is the company behind Elastic Stack, that is, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash. Its mission is to help people explore and analyze their data in a different way using the power of the search: from stock quotes to Twitter transmissions, Apache records to WordPress blogs.
Elastic Stack, built on an open source database, allows you to reliably and securely take data from any source, in any format, and search, analyze and visualize it in real time.
The heart of Elastic Stack is Elasticsearch: a distributed RESTful search and analysis engine, capable of solving an increasing number of use cases. Store your data centrally so you can discover what is expected and reveal the unexpected.
At Opentrends we are Elastic partners and we have extensive experience in the use of their stack for the design of ingest, processing and logging platforms in the context of mission critical systems for important organizations.
- Speed. Elasticsearch is fast. Really fast. When you get answers instantly, your relationship with your data changes. Take advantage and access all your data at incredibly impressive speeds.
- Scalability. Run it on your laptop or on hundreds of servers with Petabytes of data. Go from the prototype to production without problems; speak with Elasticsearch running on a single node in the same way you would on a cluster of 300 nodes.
- Resilience. We cover the bases. Elasticsearch detects failures to keep your cluster (and your data) safe and available. With cross-cluster replication, a secondary cluster can take action as an active backup.
- Flexibility. Numbers, text, geo, structured, unstructured. All types of data are welcome. Companies around the world rely on Elasticsearch to solve a variety of challenges.
- Operational happiness. Simple things must be simple. Elasticsearch is easy to operate at any scale without compromising power and performance.