We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join us. Apply all your knowledge in disruptive projects and show us your desire to generate new opportunities.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Requirements definition from clients needs
- Analyze and design technical solutions to create offerings with the technical team support.
- Ability to explain and defend technical solutions and ideas to the client, you will collaborate in the presentation and offering defense.
- Lead the elaboration of technical proposals, including the copywriting and technical evaluation.
- Generation of commercial presentations and support material, both sales and pre-sales, according to the company's portfolio and client type.
- Updating documents used in presentations and offering.
- Collaboration in the definition of the portfolio and its evolution.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Our office in the best possible location. Near the beach of Barcelona and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- 1 year of experience in IT sector.
- Technological background in projects in areas such as IT Development, Architecture, Portals, Mobile, Cloud, IoT, QA, etc.
- Passion for technology and business.
- Vocation to develop a business career in a leading technology company.
- Excellent spirit of teamwork.
- Excellent collaboration skills with different areas.
- Analytical and creative capabilities to define a solution.
- Business vision.
- Skills for presentations "C-level".
- High level of communication, both oral and written.
- Organized and extremely oriented to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple proposals at the same time.
- Proactive, positive and flexible attitude.
- Computer Engineering or similar
- High English