We’re looking for a Project Manager Officer for an international project. A person passionate about management and prepared to be at the forefront of projects in one of the most innovative IT sectors.
In Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Suppliers management
- Management of the CMS
- Realisation and management of BackOffice changes
- Review functional documentation
- Review, create, manage, propose and track the new features.
- Quality managementSupport and coordination with several departments
- Direct work with the Product Owner and the stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources.
- We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- Training in Computer Technical Engineering or, alternatively, Telecommunications.
- It requires at least 2 years of experience developing the functions described above in projects.
- Experience in development or project management of App's Mobile in Android/iOS
- High level of English is a must
- HTML and XML
- Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge or experience in connected car projects or internet of things (IoT) projects
- It is valuable to know both agile methodologies and other more traditional ones.
- Ability to collaborate with external teams
- Accustomed to work in changing environments