We are currently looking for a Senior QA Tester with a concern to learn, improve and grow professionally. We are looking for a person with experience in mobile app testing and willing to work on several projects with us.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
You will participate in all life cycle phases of projects by performing the following tasks:
- Analysis, design, and execution of functional tests cases for mobile applications.
- Elaboration of test plan and reporting.
- Knowledge of test traceability.
- Creation and monitoring bugs.
- Use of Project Management Tools.
- Development and execution of regression tests.
- Generate a final report of each Release.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Office in the best possible location. Near Barcelona beach and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower the people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible hours and Teleworking options.
- Intensive working day on Friday and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge. We have the platform * Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all workers.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transportation Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience as QA of mobile apps.
- Be able to anticipate possible problems and take corrective actions.
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
- ISTQB or TMAP certifications.
- Passionate about quality and aware of the importance of quality in the development process.