We’re looking for a person with true passion for the DevOps culture to expand our team.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
You will participate in all life cycle phases of projects by performing the following tasks:
- DevOps Culture: log management, monitoring, task automation, etc.
- You will apply your knowledge about continuous integration systems: Jenkins + Git, Sonarqube, Nexus ...
- You will use quality testing tools and security tools.
- Shell scripting and/or groovy.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Office in the best possible location. Near Barcelona beach and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower the people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible hours and Teleworking options.
- Intensive working day on Friday and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge. We have the platform * Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all workers.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transportation Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems: Jenkins + Git, Sonarqube, Nexus...
- Experience with some quality testing tools and security tools.
- Shell scripting and groovy.
- Experience with Docker containers: Kubernetes, Swarm...