We’re looking Senior Liferay Engineer with Frontend experience to participate in projects with high technological value.
In Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design, analyse and software development following the required quality levels and following the own development methods of Opentrends.
- Participate in the quality assurance of the project In the development and testing stage in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- Liferay migration version 6.1 to DXP
- Your role will depend on the project manager of the project that you participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Office in the best possible location. Near Barcelona beach and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower the people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible hours and Teleworking options.
- Intensive working day on Friday and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge. We have the platform Udemy Business for all workers.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transportation Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- In Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Great working atmosphere!
More than 3 years of experience and knowledge in:
- Liferay: version 6 and 7 (DXP)
- Templates: Velocity, FreeMarker
- Layout Responsive: Bootstrap 4,…
- Use of Liferay by eclipse or similar.
- Version control system (Git, SVN,...)
- Jquery, Angular
- Image editions (Adobe Photoshop).
- CrossBrowser development and acquainted with multi-device validation procedures