We’re looking for a talented Senior PHP Programmer Analyst to participate with new ideas in projects with high technological value.
In Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design, analyse and software development following the required quality levels and following the own development methods of Opentrends.
- Participate in the quality assurance of the project In the development and testing stage in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- Your role will depend on the project manager of the project that you participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Great working atmosphere!
- Over 5 years of experience as a developer full-stack in PHP
- Over 5 years of experience with some PHP framework (symfony, laravel...)
- Solid knowledge in MVC architecture and design patterns
- Object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in Moodle (version 3 or higher)
- Long-term projects
- Agile methodology