Pioneers in the adoption of new technologies
Opentrends is a company specialized in the implementation of architectures through the use of initiatives and modules from the free software communities and, more recently, from public cloud services.
Opentrends plays the catalyst role in the adoption of new technologies. We transfer to the business world technical solutions existing in the cloud and open source worlds.
We are highly spacialized in software architecture, developing microservices and leveraging services on multiple cloud platforms. It offers a unique opportunity to achieve high quality, scalable and reliable solutions at reduced costs.
In addition, our extensive experience in software architectures allows us to gain in-depth understanding of the newest technologies as complex as Blockchain distributed ledgers, and to prepare our clients for post-Quantum security challenges many years before its adoption.
- Backend platforms
- Framework development
- Cloud computing
- Security post quantum
- Data Insights
- OpenMOB: Opentrends’ architecture solution consisting in the definition and implementation of architectures and project engineering guidelines and workflows. It allows an important Spanish Bank to create and assemble multi provider projects, who can work independently in earliest stages of the project sharing libraries or services through our architecture integration APIS.
- World Congress: Opentrends is the provider of mobile applications and backend systems for an important and global event. Every year we put into operation all the systems necessary for attendees.
- Thingtia: The Opentrends' IoT SaaS platform. It is based on the Sentilo standard and is capable of controlling thousands of sensors at the same time and handling millions of messages per day. See the case study.
- Implementation of openFrame, Opentrends J2EE framework. It is integrated with infrastructure and business services of the City of Barcelona: SMS, geolocation, activities registration, map servers and data capture, among others.
- Java architecturewas defined and implemented for an important public transport institution (TMB). We have also collaborated with TMB in the renovation of its billing system.
- Application by senior officials of the Barcelona City Councilto receive requests for signature of documents in a single centralized point.