We're looking for a Visual Designer that takes care of the details. A "visual thinker" capable of transforming ideas into pixels. A hunter of visual tendencies.
Be a member of the Opentrends Experience Design team, with 20 talented creatives.Many decide for us to participate in projects for large clients. We always say that the best thing is the internal culture: Organized in multidisciplinary squads, with spaces of co-creation and presence in international conferences.
Opentrends connects strategy, design and technology. As a Digital First company, we believe that technology is more than a solution: it is the way to move towards sustainable and disruptive models. An essential part to offer memorable experiences and launch innovative products, as quickly as possible, to the market.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A creative mind, motivated by learning from new challenges, with a focus on users, attentive to details and willing to work as a team, but at the same time, resolute and self-sufficient.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Refinement and support to the art director of the project
- Creation of style guides and design systems
- Digital illustration and photo retouching
- Visual design and advertising.
- Participate in omnichannel digital projects.
- Be part of the creation of digital solutions and products: websites, App and intranets.
- Design user interfaces for projects of connected objects, "Internet of things".
- Create omnichannel corporate style guides.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams between creativity, marketing and technology.
- Creation or deployment of omnichannel corporate brands (offline, web, video, app, tv, wearables...)
- Participate in creative processes based on design thinking with the XD team.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Our office in the best possible location. Near the beach of Barcelona and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Regulated training in Design, and / or Visual Arts.
- Great domain of typography, illustration and iconography.
- Passion for the graphic details and channels and digital formats.
- Great domain of design tool: Adobe Creative Cloud and / or Sketch.
- Positive and flexible attitude towards changes that may arise from customers or setbacks.
- Experience in multidisciplinary teams (marketing, design, development ...), and in a variety of sectors and types of clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in multi-task mode.
- Knowledge in interaction design, information architecture, navigation design, wireframing and UX methodology.
- Knowledge in usability patterns of the main operating systems: iOS, Android and web.
- Familiarized with User Research and Testing techniques to apply improvements in the processes and different phases of the design.
- Knowledge in Motion graphics and / or audiovisual.
- Experience in brand strategy and / or product.