We attend ElasticOnTour, the event from Elastic
ELASTICONTOUR is the event organized by ELASTIC: the ideal opportunity for Opentrends to learn about its stack from experts from all over the world as well as to meet other members of the community in Spain.
In this event, which counts as a speaker with the CEO of Elastic among other outstanding members, we will have the opportunity to know their roadmap, to deepen technical analysis, we will see demos, and learn through use cases.
Elastic is the company behind Elastic Stack, that is, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash. Its mission is to help people explore and analyze their data in a different way using the power of the search: from stock quotes to Twitter transmissions, Apache records to WordPress blogs.
Built on an open source base, Elastic Stack allows us to reliably and securely take data from any source, in any format, and search, analyze and visualize them in real time:
- Kibana gives shape to your data and is the extensible user interface for configuring and managing all aspects of the Elastic Stack
- Elasticsearch is a distributed, JSON-based search and analytics engine designed for horizontal scalability, maximum reliability, and easy management.
- Beats is a platform for lightweight shippers that send data from edge machines to Logstash and Elasticsearch.
- Logstash is a dynamic data collection pipeline with an extensible plugin ecosystem and strong Elasticsearch synergy.
At Opentrends we are partners of Elastic and we have extensive experience in the use of their stack:
- TMB: With the aim of centralizing the processing and exploitation of different logs of servers and operation of TMB, we have been commissioned to design a platform based on Elastic Stack.
- TMB: We carry out the design, development, implementation and continuous improvement of the centralized system providing a REST API of GIS data to the different TMB systems, including a system of log ingestion and monitoring based on the ELK stack (Elasticsearch + Logstash + Kibana).
- Diputació de Barcelona: We have implemented Sentilo to the Diputación de Barcelona to offer services to municipalities in its area. It is a SaaS Multi-Tennant version that offers personalized and compartmentalized service in the municipalities of the province that do not have the necessary infrastructure to deploy their own instance.
- World Congress: Every year we put into operation all the necessary systems in a major world congress so that attendees have an unforgettable experience.
If you want to know more about our experience with Elastic, check the THINGTIA success case.