Self-managed and cross- functional teams
We build teams to fit our customer’s needs, becoming a true lever for them to achieve a sustainable growth. In particular, with Agile Teams -as-a-service not only they gain access to the best professionals, but stay updated on new technologies in a scalable service model.
We believe that the best solution for our customers to develop relevant products relies in self-managed and cross- functional teams. This means that our teams take care of the process having all the skills and specialities to carry out all phases and aspects of a feature (DEV + UX + QA).
Delivering value in the management of IT needs
Our expert and multidisciplinary teams deliver high value since the first Sprint, adapting with flexibility to welcome Change. This is the same approach we apply in our IT Offices & maintenance services, using Scrum and Kanban as the main methodologies.
On top of that, our ALM expertise provide a standardized environment for collaboration, marking the path for automation of the process of software development and delivery.
- Agile Teams-as-a-service
- IT & Architecture offices
- DevOps & SW maintenance
- Applications Lifecycle Mgmt (ALM)
- Architecture Technical Office of Fira de Barcelona: Opentrends has implemented this service, responding to the needs of technical expertise specialized in cloud architecture and performing tasks such as defining the strategy of technological evolution and architecture support to suppliers.
- Architecture Technical Office for Danone: After the implementation of the corporate JEE framework, we have been doing the maintenance and evolution of the system, having made some important evolutionary changes over time and giving support to the software suppliers of the client.
- Enterprise Content Management maintenance & evolution (Web & Mobile) for the UOC: Opentrends is in charge of the evolution and maintenance of more than 10 UOC’s portals since 2012.
- Architecture Technical Office for the CTTI: Opentrends maintains and evolves the tools that the Telecommunications and Information Technology Center (CTTI) makes available to the departments of the Generalitat.
- Cloud Technical Office for the CTTI: We act as reference experts in the field of devops and especially dockers on different cloud platforms (Azure, Bluemix and private clouds), helping application providers and giving guidelines and directions to deploy to the cloud.
- IT & Architecture Office for the EACAT (Extranet of the Catalan Administrations): Facilitating the development of the electronic administration in Catalonia, Opentrends is responsible for one of the technical offices of the portal, with a part of the team dedicated to .NET, and another in Java and Liferay.