Pioneers in the adoption of new technologies
Opentrends is a company specialized in the implementation of architectures through the use of initiatives and modules from the free software communities and, more recently, from public cloud services.
Opentrends plays the catalyst role in the adoption of new technologies. We transfer to the business world technical solutions existing in the cloud and open source worlds.
We are highly specialized in software architecture, developing microservices and leveraging services on multiple cloud platforms. It offers a unique opportunity to achieve high quality, scalable and reliable solutions at reduced costs.
In addition, our extensive experience in software architecture allows us to gain in-depth understanding of the newest technologies as complex as Blockchain distributed ledgers, to prepare our clients for post-Quantum security challenges many years before its adoption.
- Backend Platforms
- Framework Development
- Cloud Computing
- Security Post Quantum
- Data Insights
- OpenMOB: Opentrends’ architecture solutions consists in the definition and implementation of architectures, project engineering guidelines and workflows. It allows an important Spanish Bank to create, manage and assemble multi provider projects, who can benefit from work independently in early stages of the project, sharing libraries and services through our architecture integration APIS.
- World Congress: Opentrends is the trusted provider of mobile applications and backend systems for this important annual event. Every year we put into operation all the necessary systems to support high volume global attendee peaks.
- Thingtia: Opentrends' IoT SaaS platform. Based on the Sentilo standard, Thingtia is capable of controlling thousands of sensors simultaneously, and runs >1 Billion data messages to date. See the case study. .
- Implementation of openFrame, Opentrends J2EE framework. It is fully integrated with infrastructure and business services lead by the City of Barcelona: SMS, geolocation, registration activities, map servers and data capture, among others.
- Java architecture was defined and implemented for an important public transport institution (TMB). We have also collaborated with TMB in the renovation of its billing system.
- Application for Senior Officials at the Barcelona City Council: to receive requests for document signature in a single centralized point.