A differential approach
Modular software-defined architectures
SEIDOR Opentrends' cloud-native and modular applications are built from the ground up with a Platform as a Service (PaaS) mindset, using a modular software-defined architecture (SDA) with modern microservices specifically designed to drive agility.
Incorporating functionality through microservices development makes it especially suitable for:
- develop with agile development teams and methodologies,
- develop with a cloud-native approach using PaaS services,
- apply development techniques linked to business (Domain-Driven Design).
Our architecture services include:
- Architecture Design
- Architecture Offices
- Backend Platforms
- Framework Development
- Cloud Computing
We bring a high degree of expertise in advanced architectures and experience in mission-critical systems for clients in multiple industries. With our differential focus on software architectures, our clients benefit from:
- Availability, scalability and performance.
- Ease of creating and maintaining applications.
- Organization of teams around business capabilities and not technologies.
- Ease of scaling to new business needs.
- Speed: different teams can work simultaneously.
- Autonomous and transversal teams working with agile methodologies.
- Fira Barcelona cloud office: SEIDOR Opentrends implemented this office to provide a controlled framework for project providers and improve cost efficiency in new developments in the cloud. See the CASE STUDY.
- CTTI cloud office: We act as reference experts in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Bluemix and private clouds) since 2016, helping and giving guidelines to application providers.
- AMB cloud office: Design, development, maintenance and administration of AMB infrastructures in the AWS cloud, under high availability, scalability, automation and innovation requirements.
- IMI architecture office: SEIDOR Opentrends has been part of the IMI Technical Architecture Office since 2008 and is responsible for monitoring the process of building new applications.