We are looking for an AngularJS and/or Angular2 Engineer for the development of projects of high technological value.
At Opentrends we understand the world as the connection of design, strategy and technology to produce impressive results. We are a company with international projection, located in the sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, Analysis and Development of software following the required quality levels and with the own development methods of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to guarantee compliance with our work standards.
- You will depend on the project manager of each of the projects in which he participates.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In the current situation ...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of the people who work at Opentrends.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- Intensive day: what’s better than enjoying free time with intensive days every Friday of the year and the months of July and August.
- We have adapted our Onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, virtual breakfasts ... Even though we are teleworking, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and projection. We value people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge.
- We offer different certifications.
- We have the Udemy Business platform and it is free for all the Opentrends people!
- We hold English and Catalan classes online
- Flexible Remuneration Plan:
- Transportation Ticket.
- Restaurant Ticket.
- Nursery Ticket.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- At Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Referral program: if you introduce us to a friend and they end up being part of Opentrends, you get a prize!
- The best possible work environment!
Also, when we go back to the offices ...
- We are in the best possible location for working: close to the beach and shops and with easy access both by public transport and private vehicle.
- You will enjoy fruit in the office every week!
- Continued healthy activities such as Yoga and Mindfulness. In addition, we participate in other specific activities such as paddle tennis tournaments, company races, etc.
+5 years of experience as a developer / engineer
- +3/4 years of experience in:
- Angular 7,8,9
- GIT version control
- Agile Methodology