[WEBINAR] Doubts that (almost) all city councils have about the Low Emission Zones (LEZ)
Yesterday, we gave our third webinar on Low Emission Zones (LEZ). The webinar was attended by a total of 23 city councils that are on an initial stage of the LEZ development project of their city, or that have not started it yet and have doubts about the steps to take.
This time, the webinar had an interview format to solve the most frequent doubts regarding LEZs; these doubts aroused during the conversations we have had in recent months with more than 50 city councils.
The event was also hosted by Elena Sánchez, director of the ETC Value Offering Transportation; Cities division of our infrastructure partner Ayesa, who helped to resolve the most ambiguous issues regarding current legislation and aspects related to environment.
We addressed pollution regulations, levels that must be met by cities’ air, the effectiveness of LEZs or vehicles that can enter them, among other subjects.
Press “Play” and don’t miss anything:
In addition, to summarize a big part of the doubts solved in the webinar, we have prepared two articles exclusively addressing the most frequently asked questions by city councils on Low Emissions Zones:
- Most frequently asked questions by city councils on Low Emissions Zones. Part ½
- Most frequently asked questions by city councils on Low Emissions Zones. Part 2/2
If you are starting a LEZ development project (or have not started it yet); if you have started it and do not know how to continue, or if you have any doubts about the next steps to take, contact us.
If you want more information about the LEZ, please check our articles on the subject:
- AMB-ZBE: The data platform for a Smarter City
- What is the Low Emissions Zone and what phases are necessary to implement it
- Learn about the modules of the LEZ management platform
- [WEBINAR] How to implement a management platform in a LEZ
- [WEBINAR] The 4 stages to implement a management platform in a LEZ
- The roadmap to implement a Low Emissions Zone step by step
- Why choose a cloud platform for the management of the LEZ
- How does a Low Emissions Zone work?